There are a host of local attractions for all tastes, from Polo and Golf to shopping and dining. Our Concierge would be more than happy to organize tours, shopping trips, or barbeques on the beach, and we can even arrange home visits from local jewelers if guests so desire.
• The Green Monkey, Sandy Lane
• The Country Club, Sandy Lane
• Royal Westmoreland
• L’Acajou, Sandy Lane Hotel - Specializes in refined, modern, classical and contemporary renditions on European cuisine with an emphasis on French and Mediterranean.
• Bajan Blue, Sandy Lane Hotel - This informal restaurant offers all-day dining and a mélange of European, Caribbean and Asian-influenced cuisine.
• QP Bistro - Enjoy the delicate flavors of Italy while savoring the fresh air and beautiful blue of the Caribbean Sea.
• Sea Shed - Spend your days lounging by turquoise waters and slip easily into nights dining under the starry Caribbean sky.
• Lonestar - Elegant and relaxed beachside atmosphere and eclectic menu.
• The Spa at Sandy Lane
• The Coral Reef Club Spa
• Sandbox Tree Spa, Port Ferdinand
• The Shops at Sandy Lane
• Limegrove Lifestyle Centre
• Warren Yachting - Service to our clients is core to our beliefs. We are standing by to deliver pure yachting bliss & deliver nothing but the best.
• Cat & Fiddle - Emanates an elegance with its plush interior spaces and its multiple decks. The cabins and interior saloon are fully air-conditioned
• Seaduced - Experience Barbados at its finest! Indulge on our stylish luxury sailing and power yachts, exploring the island in total privacy.
• Cool Runnings IV- Offering a spacious air-conditioned saloon with kitchen and table setting, another table setting on the covered back deck and a comfortable seating area with two sun beds and lounge nets on the foredeck.
• Harrisons Cave
• Orchid World
• Barbados Flower Forest
• Mount Gay Rum Visitor Centre
• Sandy Lane Gold Cup (Horse Racing) - March
• Crop Over Festival (Carnival) - August
• Barbados Polo Season - April
• Barbados Food & Rum Festival - October
• Run Barbados Series - December